Willkommen im OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum. Falls du noch nicht registriert bist, klick hier um dich zu registrieren und die Vorteile zu nutzen.
OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum

REGISTRIEREN
TEAM
SUCHE
REGELN
HILFE
STARTSEITE
WEBSEITE

OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum » ONE PIECE - Bereich » Manga » Aktuelle Kapitel » Kapitel 433 - Der Name des Ozeans ist... » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Erster Beitrag | Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen

Kapitel 433 - Der Name des Ozeans ist...
Thema durchsuchen:
Autor
Beitrag
Marshall D. Teach
Kopfgeld:

Zuletzt aktiv:
03.01.2009 20:18

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden
Kapitel 433 - Der Name des Ozeans ist...
Cover:

http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima...0_122_397lo.jpg

Found by Battle Franky:

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uporg566969bf0.jpg

War für die klugen Köpfchen unter uns mehr oder weniger so zu erwarten... ist gerade des gleiche Schema wie auf Jaya....

Dieser Beitrag wurde 7 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Marshall D. Teach: 01.11.2006 19:14.

01.11.2006 09:29
Beitrag-Nr. 1
Falkenauge
Kopfgeld:

images/avatars/avatar-719.gif

Zuletzt aktiv:
17.12.2008 16:58

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden

Cool, endlich ein paar Orts- und Personenwechsel, ich bin schon auf das komplette Script gespannt...

Aber warum bitte soll das Vieh auf dem Cover ein 'Rabbit-Man' sein???

edit:
Übrigens neue Pics:
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6991/1h52hnoy0cr4.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8173/91dsuskn0lp3.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6223/3acdrxu00nb6.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5083/53r6phem0aq8.jpg

Und der Text:

Zitat:
Chapter 433: "The Name of the Sea is"
Cover: Enel's Space Adventures Vol 4: "There's someone in the hole"

Garp: "You are my grandson!! So that's why I've decided not to capture you!! --or so I will tell the marines so don't worry and stay here."
Person with Hat: "That's not a good excuse so let's just say that he ran away."

Garp: "And besides, I only came along because of these two. Talk all you want, I'm going back."
Luffy: "Okay, see ya."
Garp: "What's with that dismissive attitude! (Garp punches Luffy) Show a little emotion, you idiot!!"

Garp and his crew leave. Zoro, Sanji, Chopper and Robin relax.
Luffy is talking with Coby (Hellmeppo is there too)

Chopper: "Nami's not here too. I thought she wanted to ask a few questions from the marines... I wonder if she changed her mind?"
Robin: "She went to the pool. With Kokoro-san."
Sanji: "Eeeeeeeeeeeh? (Heart) Nami-san and swimsuit~~~?? I'm going to bring her some drinks! (Hearts in his eyes)"

Luffy: "Then you guys came to Grand Line by coming through that mountain too!?"
Coby: "Er... actually, no, we haven't gone through Reverse Mountain."
Luffy: "How?"
Coby: "It's possible for Marine Headquarter ships to pass through the Calm Belt... not that it works 100% of the time, of course."
Luffy: "Eeeeh!? That's like cheating!! But wait, why!? There's a bunch of Sea Kings many times the size of military ships living there!!"
Coby: "At the bottom of those military ships there lies a layer of stones called the Kairouseki."
Luffy: "What about that?"
Coby: "Kairouseki emits the same energy of ocean, so for the fish living underneith the sea that boat is..."

Nami: "Energy of ocean... I get it! So even if the ship passes above the ocean, the Sea Kings are unaware of the ship's existance!! Those military scientists are pretty impressive...!!"
Chimmny: "Sis, sis, aren't you going to swim!? Pirate sis!"
Nami: "Be quiet for a moment Chimmny!! Chances like these don't happen every often!! Right now I am!! Eaves!! Drop!! Ping!!"

Kokoro: "Did you really have to shout it out loud? (sweatdrop)"

Scene switches back to Coby and Luffy's conversation
Coby: "For every ingenious method the Military Scientist Dr. Begabank is always behind it. He's really great!"
Hellmeppo: "Yep, he really is great. Strawhat, that Devil Fruit you ate, he has revealed how the powers mutate and he's also the one who has figured out the recently developed technqiue for making objects eat Devil Fruit as well!!"
Nami: (Dr. Begabank... memo, memo.)

Coby: "I've realized, Luffy-san, that until I've met you I've been living in a small world. The sea taught me that. If Luffy-san didn't come out of the barrel that day, I probably would've been stuck doing chores on Albida's ship.

The conversation draws on (no text, just laughter and anger)

Time passes by
Luffy: "Eeeeeh~~~~!? You're really leaving already!? Let's eat some food!! Food!!"
Coby: "We are meant to be enemies... I can't be friendly with you. Luffy-san!! Do you know what we call the second half of grand line?"
Luffy: "......?"
Coby: "The sea that spreads wide across the Continent of Redline, people call that sea... 'the new world'."

Luffy: "....'The new world'."
Coby: "It is the sea that attracts people who will lead us into a new age!! And the man who has conqured that sea shall be, 'The Pirate King'!!"

Coby: "Luffy-san!! We shall see each other again someday there!! And next time, I'll catch you!! By becoming stronger and stronger!! I will, someday!! Be the Marine's next... the Marine's next Admiral!"

Luffy: "You're going to fight me, right? Then become one! It's obvious!!!"

Iceburg, Oimo, Kaashi, Gallela's Shipwrights and Zanpai and co, everyone is throwing a party.
Robin looks over the party, content.

???: "Don't move and just listen... Nico Robin."
Robin: "!? It can't be...! Aokiji......!!!"
Aokiji: "...Why didn't you run away, just like you've always done before? You could've easily escaped from CP9 anytime."

Robin: "...I couldn't stand and just watch them die..."
Aokiji: "...The giant who fought for the sake Ohara 20 years ago... Hagwar D Sauro and I were friends. For his sake, I respected his will and let you escape from the island, and thus I have a responsibility to see your life through...!! ...However, even after 20 years you still haven't found yourself a place you belong, instead you were still being chased around, and I have decided that I wouldn't let the bomb that is you roam free any longer. The incident this time... I intended to finish it all once at for all. But of course, I never expected the CP9 be defeated as the result... Tell me, have you finally found yourself a place you belong...?"

Robin: "...Yes."
Aokiji: "Sauro's decision of keeping you alive... are you going to show me his decision was right or wrong from now on?"
Robin: "...I intend to..."
Aokiji: "Then live on strong... Orara still... has yet to be destroyed..."

Aokiji leaves

Scene changes to Marijoa

"Five Elder Stars, sir! Something terrible has happened!!"
Five Elder Stars: "What's the matter...?"
"In the 'new world', Red-haired Shanks of the Four Emperors as well as Whitebeard Edward Newgate has broken through the blockade we sent against them the other day and they have finally came into contact with each other!!!"
Five Elder Stars: "What...!!?"

Whitebeard's men: "Boss, boss, Red-hair says he wants to see you, boss."
Whitebeard: "Yeah... let him pass... you have better brought some good booze over, kid."

This week ends

It appears that the part where Luffy's was offered the Shichibukai position as well as Ace finding Blackbeard was fake.

Also, einige der vorherigen Infos, die jetzt auch fein brav rausgenommen worden sind (^^), waren bloß FAKE!!!

SIGNATUR

CAN'T BREAK ME DOWN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 3 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Falkenauge: 01.11.2006 19:42.

01.11.2006 16:04
Beitrag-Nr. 2
opr Promotion

Marshall D. Teach
Kopfgeld:

Zuletzt aktiv:
03.01.2009 20:18

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden

Den las ich unmittelbar danach^^

aber war irgendwie zu faul ihn reinzukopieren^^ *rauslösch*
01.11.2006 19:14