Willkommen im OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum. Falls du noch nicht registriert bist, klick hier um dich zu registrieren und die Vorteile zu nutzen.
OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum

REGISTRIEREN
TEAM
SUCHE
REGELN
HILFE
STARTSEITE
WEBSEITE

OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum » ONE PIECE - Bereich » Manga » Aktuelle Kapitel » Kapitel 451 - Peronas Wundergarten » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Erster Beitrag | Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen

Kapitel 451 - Peronas Wundergarten
Thema durchsuchen:
Autor
Beitrag
opr | Battle-Franky
Kopfgeld:

images/avatars/avatar-759.png

Zuletzt aktiv:
06.03.2018 17:31

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden Adventskalender-Geschenkorden 2008
Kapitel 451 - Peronas Wundergarten

04.04.2007 13:10
Beitrag-Nr. 1
Captain Smoker
WANTED

images/avatars/avatar-72.jpg

Zuletzt aktiv:
keine Angabe

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden

Û°ÐïÕ©¹Õ©¹Õ©¹ûûû
t‰ûûûBnèKxec_Kûû
âê¢ØûûûLcfM~Yûû

âꢅf…f…f
n7oûûûúkû[ˆ^Wn²Ã³üâê¢ø ÞÑ Ùêü
êoÉìÃÈc}OrRLHfD‹
KjŠgKD

sieht so aus als würden wir in diesem Chap das Kopfgeld von Gecko Moria erfahren.
370.000.000 Berry

Der Pinguin mit dem Hundegesicht..

SIGNATUR

White Hunter

Name: My smoking Pokemon
Adoptiere auch eins! @Pokémon Waisenhaus

04.04.2007 13:39
Beitrag-Nr. 2
opr Promotion

Mr. Crocodile
WANTED

images/avatars/avatar-319.jpg

Zuletzt aktiv:
20.11.2007 10:15

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden

sieht schon mal gut aus.

echt komischer Pinguin

SIGNATUR

~Fluch der Karibik 4-Ever~

~Avril Lavigne~

~Good Charlotte~
04.04.2007 16:53
Beitrag-Nr. 3
opr | Battle-Franky
Kopfgeld:

Zuletzt aktiv:

Auszeichnungen:

zusammenfassung des Scripts von Kanemaki aus dem AP:

Zitat:
It seems the drunken zombie general is called "Jon" and the boar (or whatever that is) is called Roora (or "Lola", or some other romanization) and wants to marry Absalom. Absalom refuses, saying that Lola is not only a boar, but also dead and a rotting zombie (that was harsh ). Lola insists, sending Absalom a "Kiss of Promise" (Chikai no Kiss). Absalom explains he has already chosen someone else, then shows a picture of Nami. The boar says it'll have to get rid of her and dashes, with Absalom telling her/it to stop.

Scene changes to Perona telling Kumashii (translation needed) to receive the box from Risky and deliver it to the boss' dance hall and complaining about Kumashii not being cute (kawaii).

Scene changes to Chopper, Usopp and Nami waking up inside some box carried by this Risuki (Risky?) dude. Nami notices that it's raining at this place, but Chopper notices they should about the guy that was carrying them inside the box. Risky freaks out when they wake up and escapes, asking for help. They're somewhere behind the mansion, and there's some huge building there. (Nami notices there's a corridor that connects the mansion to this building, or something like that).

They start heading towards it, when the 3 weird penguins plus more zombies from the images show up and welcome them to Perona's garden. The zombies attack the trio, cornering Usopp and Chopper. Before the zombies get Nami, one of the penguins (has no name, he's called "newcomer") kicks some zombies and tells them that even if it is his boss' orders, he won't hurt a lady, saying that if they (the zombies) have any complaints, they can challenge him.

Scene goes back to Luffy asking the pig what he's planning. Even Zoro has dissapeared.

es wird nirgendwo erwähnt, dass morias Kopfgeld 370 Mille war.. deswegen denk ich da eher an einen fake... oO

aber was den echten spoiler angeht... yeah. xD
klingt nach einem hamemrlustigen kAP mal wieder!! ^^
3 merkwürdige Pinguine, von denen einer den charakter Sanjis eingeplanzt bekommen haben muss. oO
außerdem veschwand nun auch zorro.
und der unglaublich coole General Zombie, der im letzten kAP mit flasche an den mund gesetzt aus dem Sarg kletterte, scheint John oder Jon zu heißen... oO
04.04.2007 17:59
Beitrag-Nr. 4
Crocodile
Kopfgeld:

images/avatars/avatar-1646.jpg

Zuletzt aktiv:
08.10.2014 23:10

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden Adventskalender-Geschenkorden 2008 Freitag, der 13. - Orden #1
 EM2012-Tippspiel Orden WM-Tippspiel 2014 | FIFA-Pokal

Nun ist also auch Zorro weg...und ich wette, das dieser Pinguin den Schatten von Sanji bekommen hat. Ich meine, er schlägt keine Damen und kickt die anderen XD
Also kommt nun bald ein Zombie ohne Orientierungssinn...*gg*

SIGNATUR

04.04.2007 20:20
Beitrag-Nr. 5
opr | Battle-Franky
Kopfgeld:

Zuletzt aktiv:

Auszeichnungen:

Zitat:
Chapter 451: Perona's Strange Garden

Enel's Great Space Strategy Vol. 19: "While watching the moon, an explosion on the moon"
Dr. Tsukimi sees the explosion on the moon and spits out his dango ["tsukimi" means "watching the moon", same as last time]

The scene continues from Absalom and the General Zombies

Absalom: No matter where they might run on our grounds, corner them up and march them here!! There are no other enemies for you General zombies!!!
Drunken GZ: Buuurp [just assuming this is burping..]
Absalom: Hn? .... hey you, sluggiSH Captain John! You're really not living up to your life time's notorious bad reputation!!!
John: Aye aye... I'll go I'll go phehehe!!!

Absalom: ....dammit, can't do much about those guys

Lola: Absama (<3) marry meee~ (<3 <3)
Absalom: GYAAAAAH Lola!!! YOU, go out to the battle NOW!! I'm the commander!!!!
Lola: Then, marry me!!!
Absalom: WHY!? Don't fool/flirt around with me!!! I'm a human!! I'm taking a human female as my wife
Absalom: Think about it, Lola!! You're a female wart hog!!! Furthermore a zombie!!! You're dead and rotting!!!

Lola: Ah! *pointing to over there* *Absalom looks into that direction*
*placing a marriage registration table and by grabbing his arm painting Absalom's finger*

Lola: OKAY!!!
Absalom: WHOW! LET GO!!!
Absaloma: Oh!! .... OH!! What the flying duck are you up to, trying to sign a marriage registration all by yourself!!! [<- In Japan they use stamps to sign official documents]
Lola: Pwease hold your finger out, Absalom!!! Teehee!!!
Lola tries to get hold of his finger, Absalom dodges

Absalom: Whow!! I don't wanna be haunted by a dead animal for all eternity!!!
Lola: Bridal Martial Arts!!! Eternal Oath Kiss!!!

This time a kiss attack. Absalom on the other hand defends

Absalom: Wait!! Lola, listen you turd!!! Okay, I....!! I've already decided on the woman who will become my wife!! Although she's unsure, she's a quality human female, weak and alive!!
Lola: Teehee!! You're going to fail again after all
Absalom: You fool, look!!! *shows her a photo of Nami*
Absalom: She's one of the pirates who got on the island... she's appropriate as a wife for this beautiful me!! Your curse reaches even as far as this.... [or something]
Lola: I won't let you! I'll erase that woman!!!!
Lola dashes off, Absalom comes after her

Absalom: No stop!!! Wait, Lolaaa

Scene changes to Perona's

Perona: Yo, Bearsy!! [Kumacy]
Bearsy: Ye....
Perona: The Risky Brothers are bringing the coffin here. When you receive it, send it to Master's dancehall! Okay?
Perona: Got it or not!?
Bearsy: ....... yes
Perona: Don't answer!! That's not cute!! I'll now be taking the commando for the treasure collecting group on the ship then

Bearsy sees her off waving

Perona: Hm....!! That's right, when you keep quiet, you're cute!!
Bearsy: ......... god speed........

Perona: YOU COW!! Now you're mumbling!! ["speaking subdued"?]

Risky Brothers [it's a pun on "risu" = squirrel] walk in bringing the coffin

Riskies: Echoecho - Deliver deliver to Master!! - Kyakkya!
[Note: apparently, they're rhyming. and maybe beatboxing too, but I can't tell for sure. Also: too lazy to come up with good engliSH rhymes now, sorry]
They slip and fall down
Riskies: Oh no it went wrong!! - Went wrong!! Did fall! - The delivery for our master!!

The coffin opens

Riskies: The coffin, it opened!! - Wah, and awakened!! - Hurry and hit it!! Kill it with one hit!! - But killing is bad!! - Then just do it half dead!! - Half dead!!

Chopper: Huh? ........ this is
Riskies: SHAAA!! *trying to cut him with an axe*
Chopper: DAMN YOU!!! *Chopper hits the Riskies*
Riskies: Bohaaa!!

Chopper: Ah! Usopp, Nami!! Hey!! Pull yourselves together!! Open your eyes!
Nami: ............. uh.....
Usopp: ......!! Ow-ow-ouch... buh? That samurai... did he actually... hit us with the back of the sword...!?
Nami: This is outside... it has rained a bit, the ground is wet
Chopper: I dunno but these squirrels were in the middle of transporting us in this box
Usopp: WHOW! Isn't that a coffin!?

Riskies: Aw snap, now all three opened their eyes!! - How terrible, we gotta call our allies!!

The Riskies daSH off

Nami: This place... looks like it's the back of the mansion. And Hogback's lab was on the highest floor over there
Chopper: ... hey, over there!! On the other side there's an even rawer building!!

A totally huge building
Usopp: Huh, what's that...!? There was .... such a huge building behind the mansion....!!?
Nami: .... now I get what this place is. It's the passage from the mansion to that building!
Usopp: Passage?! ... it's pretty vast to be that!! And it's completely forest!! [it's hard when they talk about stuff you need to see..]
Usopp: ... no, even if it's a forest, it's something different... it's that while we were unconscious we got transported here....
Usopp: Were we definitely supposed to be transported over to that building

Nami: Maybe we were transported there to be made into zombies!!
Chopper: GYAAAAA~~~!!!

Nami just tries to proceed (her eyes became $-signs)
]nŒ?k39nÚó®ó
Behind them three penguins

Penguins: One!! - Two!! - Ah, three....
Penguins: Hello! We - are the Penguin Zombie Combi!! Ah! I mean... - Trio, we're a trio now, I'm the new guy
Chopper: WHATEVER!! Who cares about your member circumstances!?
Penguin: But when we go behind you we're the ally animal zombies!! [don't get what's the point here]

All: Eh?
Animal Zombies: Welcome!! - To Perona's Strange Garden!!
All: Although they're so insanely strange, one can only go as far as to say "gross"!!! [<- but what does it MEAN *jack skellington*]

AZs: And we're going wring you out viciously!!! [I'm totally assuming here. What does "kechonkechon" mean? Halp please]
They get surrounded by the zombies and Usocho get attacked or something

Nami: Chopper, Usopp!!!
Nami: !?

Zombie: I'll half kill you too!!!
Nami: Ah---
The new guy: Stop it! *kicking the zombie*
Zombie: Hey, new guy!!!! What are you doing to your allies!!? That woman is the enemy!! You gotta beat THEM up!!!
New guy: ...... I don't know who this lady is or where she's from... but I'll have to disobey to Master's order, even if I die!!!! I'll never kick a woman!!! If you gotta problem with that, bring it.... YOU Blume ZOMBIES!!!
[Note: You know which character's trademark is the word "Blume", do you?]

The scene changes
Luffy: Hey! Oink!! What're up to again!? That's is strange... now Zorro disappeared, too!?

This week's end
05.04.2007 01:17
Beitrag-Nr. 6

Gehe zu: